Blaise 5 Layout Training at CBS - 28 through 31 May, 2018
From 28 through 31 May, Statistics Netherlands will organise a Blaise 5 Layout Training, which is a four-day course for Blaise developers. It will focus specifically on how to specify and apply layout using the new tools in Blaise 5. The course is especially useful for existing Blaise 4 programmers who want to know more about how to make the transition to Blaise 5, or who want to know more about the new capabilities of Blaise 5.
New for this course is that it is divided in 3 modules.
The three modules for this Blaise 5 Layout Course are:
- New in Blaise 5 (for Blaise 4 programmers)
- This modules explains some concepts that are new in Blaise 5
- Blaise 5 Layout Basic: Layout Designer
- This module teaches the basics of the Layout, using the default templates
- Blaise 5 Layout Advanced: Resource Editor
- This modules teaches how to create your own templates
For more information, please, check our page on Training.